Today’s virtual and in personal training lesson plan for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for Otomi Martial Arts, CTA Colorado and Avenge BJJ. Please make sure to visit www.caioterra.com and study the lesson plan before your class!
Youth BJJ Program:
Half Guard Top
- Removing the shin shield
- Tripod to quarter mount
- Tripod pass pushing the knee
- Tripod pass using both hooks
Adult BJJ Program:
- Mount control and drill
- Keylock (Americana)
- Armlock from Keylock
- Bonus: Armlock from Keylock – Variation
In other academy news, we ARE opening back up today Tuesday May 26, 2020! Please make sure to reserve your classes online. You will also note new start times for the classes; 5PM BJJ youth and 6PM BJJ adult. Thank you all for your continued support.
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same academy you left. Until the restrictions are lifted, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Associationand/or CTA Colorado safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Coloradoso our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Coloradoif you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Colorado a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!