Are you looking for “Jiu Jitsu, Jiu Jitsu near me, or BJJ”?
Well here is what you can expect for today’s lesson plan at Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Jiu Jitsu at Otomi Martial Arts. Please reserve your spot for training. Please make sure to visit www.caioterra.com and study the lesson plan before your class!
Class times for today:
9am – Fitness Kickboxing
4pm – BJJ youth
5pm – BJJ youth
6pm – BJJ adult
7pm – BJJ Intermediate
Youth BJJ Program: Module 4.3
- Single leg
- Arm out guillotine
- Arm out guillotine escape
Adult BJJ Program: Module 6.2 Lesson Plan
- Cross choke
- Upa using the elbow
New Otomi Martial Arts | CTA gear is now available for Pre-order!!
Our new team nogi gear is now available for pre-order. The design is simple and bold and we think you are going to love it. Please refer to the sizing charts before you pre-order.
Payment will be due when you pre-order so just let us know on the sign up sheet if you want us to charge to the card on file
Summer Camp 2021 (OVER 33% SOLD OUT)
Parents in Parker want a Summer Camp that is safe, clean, and filled with exciting activities! (Read below!)
A summer camp that you feel comfortable with…
One that you know is taking all precautions to keep kids germ-free, healthy, and strong!
Here at Parker’s Best After School Program | Otomi Martial Art, we are using medical grade deep cleaning solutions.
It keeps getting better! 😊👍
In addition to keeping your child safe, we have fun and exciting activities designed to reinforce the martial skills that include:
💙 Nerf wars
💙 Bubble soccer
💙 Noodle wars
💙 Dodge ball
💙 And many more!
We invite your children to join us this May 31 to August 6th for the BEST Summer Camp ever!
Our team is ready to chat right now! Text or call us at (720-261-4417) to reserve your child’s spot.
Please make sure to welcome Brittany as he officially join the team in our summer camp program.
Patch sets are now available for purchase. Please make sure to get yours on your school uniform asap.
This week marks the addition of some new classes with coach Levi Rowe. Check your schedule for the Friday and Saturday additions.
42 Day Challenge Successes!!
We would love to congratulate the following people for their most recent success on their health journeys.
- Becky Neesen – down 10 pounds
- Joshua – Down 8 pounds
- Michael W. – Down 5 pounds
- Michelle H. – Down 5 pounds
- Justin B. – Down 10 Pounds
Ready for the challenge? Text 42 to (720) 261-4417 to get details on how you can get started on your successful journey as well.
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same academy you left. Until the restrictions are lifted, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/ or Avenge BJJ safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association so our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!