Are you looking for “Jiu Jitsu, Jiu Jitsu near me, or BJJ”?
Well here is what you can expect for today’s lesson plan at Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Jiu Jitsu at Otomi Martial Arts. Please reserve your spot for training. Please make sure to visit www.caioterra.com and study the lesson plan before your class!
Class times for today:
7am – Fitness Kickboxing
8am – Drilling
4pm – BJJ youth nogi
5pm – BJJ youth nogi
6pm – BJJ adult nogi
7pm – Nogi Intermediate (cancelled this week)
Youth BJJ Program: Module 3.2
Side Control Escapes
- Framing drill
- Hip escape
- Hip escape variation
Adult BJJ Program: Module 12.3 Lesson Plan
Closed Guard Bottom
- Breaking sleeve grip and pulling opponent back down
- Catucada using hand on the mat
- Bonus: Sweep holding both ankles
Parent’s Night Our Dodge Ball Party!!
THIS Saturday, March 13, Otomi Martial Arts is hosting another amazing party for our youth! Beach Ball Dodge ball is the activity scheduled so we know it will be selling out fast. Call or text 720-261-4417 to learn more about how to reserve a spot for your child!
Spring Break Camp 2021 (OVER 50% SOLD)
Parents in Parker want a Spring Break Camp that is safe, clean, and filled with exciting activities! (Read below!)
Douglas County school district is having Spring Break the week of March 15-19th. We know how important it is for you to have 100% confidence and trust that your child is in a safe day camp…
A day camp that you feel comfortable with…
One that you know is taking all precautions to keep kids germ-free, healthy, and strong!
Here at Parker’s Best After School Program | Otomi Martial Art, we are using medical grade deep cleaning solutions.
It keeps getting better! 😊👍
In addition to keeping your child safe, we have fun and exciting activities that include:
💙 Nerf wars
💙 Bubble soccer
💙 Noodle wars
💙 Dodge ball
💙 And many more!
We invite your children to join us this March 15th – 19th for the BEST Spring Break Camp ever!
Our team is ready to chat right now! Text or call us at (720-261-4417) to reserve your child’s spot.
Please make sure to welcome Shane as he officially join the team in our youth program.
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same academy you left. Until the restrictions are lifted, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/ or Avenge BJJ safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association so our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!