Are you looking for “Martial Arts Near Me, Jiu Jitsu, or Jiu Jitsu near me”?
Well here is what you can expect for today’s lesson plan at Caio Terra’s associtaion Jiu Jitsu at Otomi Martial Arts and CTA Colorado. Please reserve your spot for training by clicking on the name of the school you plan to attend class at and then following the prompts. Please make sure to visit www.caioterra.com and study the lesson plan before your class!
Class times for today and locations:
5PM – BJJ youth fundamentals Nogi
6PM – BJJ adult fundamentals Nogi
3:30PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
Youth BJJ Program: Module 10.2
Close Guard Bottom
- Armbar drill with foot on the hip
- Armbar crossing elbow (no grip)
- Armbar crossing elbow
- Flower sweep
Adult BJJ Program: 4.3 Lesson Plan
- Single leg
- Arm out guillotine
- Arm out guillotine escape
42 Day Kickboxing Fitness Challenge
We are bringing back one of our most amazing classes. Starting November 2, Otomi Martial Arts will be offering 7am, 9am and later classes for anyone interested in our 6-week challenge.
The class has an amazing 3 tier approach that is sure to get you well on your way to your goals and maybe beyond. Call 303-840-9383 today to schedule your appointment to join our challenge.
Spots are really limited due to current CV-19 restrictions so please don’t delay…
Welcome to the Team
Please make sure to welcome Emy, Sofia, Uyanga, and Sara when you see them in Kickboxing. They will be joining us in November.
In Aurora, please also say hello to Abdalla and Rachel. They are our two newest members to our adult Jiu Jitsu program at CTA Colorado.
Big congrats to Ava on receiving her 4th stripe on her white belt. Next stop is blue belt! Lets get it.
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same academy you left. Until the restrictions are lifted, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/ or CTA Colorado safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Colorado so our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Colorado if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Colorado a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!