Are you looking for “Martial Arts Near Me, Jiu Jitsu, or Jiu Jitsu near me”?
Well here is what you can expect for today’s lesson plan at Caio Terra’s associtaion Jiu Jitsu at Otomi Martial Arts, CTA Colorado and Avenge BJJ. Please reserve your spot for training by clicking on the name of the school you plan to attend class at and then following the prompts. Please make sure to visit www.caioterra.com and study the lesson plan before your class!
Class times for today and locations:
3PM – Kickboxing
4PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
5PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
6PM – BJJ adult fundamentals
6:45PM – Kickboixng
8:00PM – BJJ adult fundamentals
12:30PM – BJJ adult fundamentals
Youth BJJ Program: Module 11.2
Closed Guard Bottom
- Overhook set up
- Easy triangle
- Triangle choke
- Overhook triangle
Adult BJJ Program: Module 6 Lesson Plan
- Cross choke
- Upa using the elbow
Black Friday Deals Coming SOON!!
Stay tuned for this once a year event and savings opportunity…..
42 Day Kickboxing Fitness Challenge
We have brought back one of our most amazing classes. This week, Otomi Martial Arts will be offering 7am, 9am, 3pm, and 6:45pm for anyone interested in our 6-week challenge.
The class has an amazing 3 tier approach that is sure to get you well on your way to your goals and maybe beyond. Call 303-840-9383 today to schedule your appointment to join our challenge.
Spots are really limited due to current CV-19 restrictions so please don’t delay…
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same academy you left. Until the restrictions are lifted, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/ or Avenge BJJ safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Coloradoand/or Avenge BJJ so our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Coloradoand/or Avenge BJJ if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/or Avenge BJJ a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!