Are you looking for “Jiu Jitsu, Jiu Jitsu near me, or BJJ”?
Well here is what you can expect for today’s lesson plan at Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Jiu Jitsu at Otomi Martial Arts. Please reserve your spot for training. Please make sure to visit www.caioterra.com and study the lesson plan before your class!
Class times for today:
9am – Fitness Kickboxing
4pm – BJJ youth fundamentals
5pm – BJJ youth fundamentals
6pm – BJJ adult fundamentals
7pm – Bjj advanced
8pm – BJJ adult fundamentals
Youth BJJ Program: Module 5.2
Half Guard Bottom
- Recovering to closed guard when opponent has a bad base
- Recovering to closed guard
- Bonus: upa to closed guard
Adult BJJ Program: Module 9.2 Lesson Plan
Open Guard Pass
- Bull Pass dropping knee drill
- Bull pass to the other side drill
- Double under
- Double under pass
Congrats Juliana on your Gold and Silver Medals
We would like to congratulate Juliana Woodward on her performance this last weekend at the Grappling Industries event in Colorado Springs! We are very proud of you and your performance.
Also, a huge thanks to her father for getting her to the event so she could do her thing!!
Summer Break Camp 2021 (OVER 50% SOLD)
Parents in Parker want a Summer Camp that is safe, clean, and filled with exciting activities! (Read below!)
Douglas County school district is having Spring Break the week of May 31 – August 6th. We know how important it is for you to have 100% confidence and trust that your child is in a safe day camp…
A summer camp that you feel comfortable with…
One that you know is taking all precautions to keep kids germ-free, healthy, and strong!
Here at Parker’s Best After School Program | Otomi Martial Art, we are using medical grade deep cleaning solutions.
It keeps getting better! 😊👍
In addition to keeping your child safe, we have fun and exciting activities that include:
💙 Nerf wars
💙 Bubble soccer
💙 Noodle wars
💙 Dodge ball
💙 And many more!
We invite your children to join us this May 31 – August 6th for the BEST Summer Camp ever!
Our team is ready to chat right now! Text or call us at (720-261-4417) to reserve your child’s spot.
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same academy you left. Until the restrictions are lifted, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/ or Avenge BJJ safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association so our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!