Are you looking for “Martial Arts Near Me, Jiu Jitsu or Jiu Jitsu near me”?
Well here is what you can expect for today’s lesson plan for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at Otomi Martial Arts and CTA Colorado. Please reserve your spot for training by clicking on the name of the school you plan to attend class at and then following the prompts. Please make sure to visit www.caioterra.com and study the lesson plan before your class!
Class times for today and locations:
3PM – Kickboxing
4PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
5PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
6PM – BJJ adult fundamentals | Open Mat
8PM – BJJ adult fundamentals
Youth BJJ Program: Module 9 TESTING WEEK!
Open Guard Pass
- Hip control pass drill
- Single under pass
- Single under to half guard
Open Guard Pass
- Bull Pass dropping knee drill
- Bull pass to the other side drill
- Double under
- Double under pass
- Grip fighting drill
- Collar drag
- Collar drag to single leg
- Collar drag sweep
Adult BJJ Program: 1.2 Lesson Plan
- Rear naked choke
Fight 2 Win BJJ Tournament
The BJJ tournament scene is back starting this weekend and we are beyond excited. Saturdays event will be kids only and Sunday will feature our adults. Best wishes to all of our CTA competitors from the gyms.
New Classes Coming to Aurora Academy
Super excited to be adding more classes starting October 2020. Please check with your coach for the best times for you to come train.
Testing Week for Kids THIS Week!
All academies will be testing the kids in their classes. Please make sure to have your kids in white uniforms with academy patches all week. This means there will be no NOGI classes next week.
CTA Colorado T-shirts
The new co-branded shirts have arrived! Please make sure to bring cash to pick up your shirts tonight before they sell out.
New CTA patch sets are in and ready for you to pick up. The sets are $20
Placements are – big patch on back of gi and small one on bottom of pant leg.
We would like to remind you that it is very important to reserve your classes before you come to the school. If you are not sure how to, please ask and we will be very happy to walk you through the process.
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same academy you left. Until the restrictions are lifted, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Colorado safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Colorado so our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Colorado if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Colorado a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!