Today’s virtual and in personal training lesson plan for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for Otomi Martial Arts and CTA Colorado. Please reserve your spot for training by clicking on the name of the school you plan to attend class at and then following the prompts. Please make sure to visit www.caioterra.com and study the lesson plan before your class!
Class times for today and location:
8AM – Summer Camp
12PM – BJJ Family Fundamentals
1pm – Fitness kickboxing
5PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
6PM – BJJ adult fundamentals
5:00PM – BJJ Youth Fundamentals
6:00PM – BJJ Adult Fundamentals (ending June 19)
7:30PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
8:00PM – BJJ adult fundamentals
Youth BJJ Program: 6.3 lesson plan – NOGI
- Armlock defense
- Armlock – breaking grips
Adult BJJ Program: 10.1 lesson plan – NOGI
- Pulling Closed Guard
- Pulling and Closing the Guard
- Armbar against standing opponent
- Pendulum Sweep
Reserving classes and lunch time BJJ
We would like to remind you that it is very important to reserve your classes before you come to the school. If you are not sure how to, please ask and we will be very happy to walk you through the process.
Lunch time BJJ is going to be shifting to all Family style training through the summer months. We will also be adding more classes giving you the option to train Monday to Friday.
Zoom classes are going to be thinning out starting this Friday June 19, 2020. The only Zoom class that will be continuing is the children’s BJJ class.
Our first 3 summer camps have been so fun! We have 5 different mini-camps left to choose from, but at a crazy low $99 offer, we knew our Parker parents would share with their friends and camps would fill. Reserve your dates now as spots are way limited while COVID-19 restrictions are still in place.
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same academy you left. Until the restrictions are lifted, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Associationand/or CTA Colorado safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Coloradoso our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Coloradoif you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Colorado a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!