Are you looking for “martial arts near me, jiu jitsu or jiu jitsu near me”?
Well here is what you can expect for today’s lesson plan for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at Otomi Martial Arts, CTA Colorado and Avenge BJJ. Please reserve your spot for training by clicking on the name of the school you plan to attend class at and then following the prompts. Please make sure to visit www.caioterra.com and study the lesson plan before your class!
Class times for today and locations:
3PM – Fitness kickboxing
4PM – BJJ youth (nogi)
5PM – BJJ youth (nogi)
6PM – BJJ adult (nogi)
7:30PM – BJJ youth (nogi)
8:00PM – BJJ adult (nogi)
12:30PM – BJJ adult
Youth BJJ Program: 8.3 Lesson Plan
- Simple straight ankle lock submission
- Simple straight ankle lock submission defense holding the lapels
- Simple straight ankle lock submission – defense to mount
Adult BJJ Program: 7.1 Lesson Plan
- Bear hugs escapes
- Mount from side control switching base
- Armlock from knee on belly when opponent faces away
- Armlock hitch hiker escape
$49 offer Ending Soon!
Ladies and Gentlemen the back-2-school offer of 4 full weeks of training for $49 dollars is coming to an end on the 31stof August for all of our participating locations. If you are on the fence about getting registered, do it before it is too late.
Welcome Victor to the CTA family at Avenge Jiu Jitsu!
Please make sure to say hello to Victor the next time you see him. He is a highly motivated person who loves to train!
New Schedule changes coming for Parker Academy!
Starting this week (August 17, 2020), we are on our Back-2-School schedule for the Parker location. Classes will be split for the children to give parents a choice between two time slots. Please note, that the kids may attend one or the other but not both.
Please check the MyStudio app for the class updates.
Switching software at Parker Academy…
We will be changing to a new software management system in August at Otomi Martial Arts. For those of you that have not downloaded the MyStudio app, please do so and get started using the app.
** if you are not sure how to use the MyStudio app, please see coach for help.
We would like to remind you that it is very important to reserve your classes before you come to the school. If you are not sure how to, please ask and we will be very happy to walk you through the process.
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same academy you left. Until the restrictions are lifted, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/ or Avenge BJJ safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Coloradoand/or Avenge BJJ so our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Coloradoand/or Avenge BJJ if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/or Avenge BJJ a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!