Are you looking for “Jiu Jitsu, Jiu Jitsu near me, or BJJ”?
Well here is what you can expect for today’s lesson plan at Caio Terra’s associtaion Jiu Jitsu at Otomi Martial Arts, CTA Colorado. Please reserve your spot for training by clicking on the name of the school you plan to attend class at and then following the prompts. Please make sure to visit www.caioterra.com and study the lesson plan before your class!
Class times for today and locations:
7AM – Kickboxing
9AM – Kickboxing
5PM – BJJ Youth Fundamentals Nogi
6PM – BJJ Adult Fundamentals Nogi
6:45 – Kickboxing
3:30PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
8PM – BJJ Adult Fundamentals Nogi
Youth BJJ Program: Module 11.2
Closed Guard Bottom
- Overhook set up
- Easy triangle
- Triangle choke
- Overhook triangle
Adult BJJ Program: Module 8.3 Lesson Plan
- Simple straight ankle lock submission
- Simple straight ankle lock submission defense holding the lapels
- Simple straight ankle lock submission – defense to mount
Black Friday Deals Coming SOON!!
Stay tuned for this once a year event and savings opportunity…..
Expect big savings on products and services! Savings will be big but limited!
Welcome to the Team Luke Castleberry
Please make sure to welcome Luke as and official member to our team. Luke has a great energy about him and is crazy eager to learn.
Cool fyi about Luke is that he can also speak Spanish very, very well.
Congratulation Erik Stadsvold!
Tuesday November 17, 2020 was a super cool day as Erik received his next stripe on his journey to blue belt. Erik is one of our rock star dads that does JiuJitsu alongside his son.
We are happy for you and excited to have you as one of our valued members.
42 Day Kickboxing Fitness Challenge
We have brought back one of our most amazing classes. This week, Otomi Martial Arts will be offering 7am, 9am, 3pm, and 6:45pm for anyone interested in our 6-week challenge.
The class has an amazing 3 tier approach that is sure to get you well on your way to your goals and maybe beyond. Call 303-840-9383 today to schedule your appointment to join our challenge.
Spots are really limited due to current CV-19 restrictions so please don’t delay…
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same academy you left. Until the restrictions are lifted, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/ or CTA Colorado safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Colorado so our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Colorado if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association and/or CTA Colorado a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!